P50 Foam 2L Eco Extinguisher
The foam fire extinguisher has excellent firefighting capabilities making it effective on Class A materials fuelled by wood, paper, and textiles as well as Class B fires fuelled by paints, solvents, oils and petrochemical products.
The extinguisher has also passed the EN3 test for use on live electrical equipment up to 1000V at a distance of 1m. The operational temperature range is from +5°C to +60°C.
Other benefits of the Eco Extinguisher include:
- Total removal of CO2 extinguishers – helping to assist in Carbon reduction
- 10-year warranty as part of a 20-year life cycle
- No servicing contract is required
- Annual maintenance is undertaken by the sites nominated Competent person- full training is provided for free!
- Access to the online Extinguisher Management System (EMS) that ensures constant compliance – free of charge!
- Manufactured in Great Britain using a Low-Energy Manufacturing Process with a higher percentage of recycled parts
- Kitemark, PED, and EN3 approved
- UV protection of the outer casing
- Watercourse Safe Foam – to promote sustainability!