Fire Risk Assessments (FRAs) - to comply with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Fire Safety Training, including Fire Awareness, Fire Warden, Fire Response and Site Specific Training.
First Aid at Work Training (site specific or at one of our training centres)
Evacuation Aids Training.
"LIVE" Fire Extinguisher Training.
Fire Compartment Identification and Condition Surveys.
Fire Policy and Procedure Packages.
Fire Evacuation Drills and Exercises.
Portable Appliance Testing (PAT).
We have extensive experience in providing our services to the following business sectors:
Healthcare Premises (Hospitals - community and acute, clinics, dental clinics and GP surgeries).
Offices and Shops.
Schools and Nurseries.
Sleeping Accommodation (Healthcare, Flats and HMO)
We also provide:
Health and Safety Training, Advice and Audits.
Business Continuity Services.
Aerial inspections and thermography.
The founding principles of LS Fire Solutions are to:
- Provide high quality, professional, site specific training.
- Ensure clients fully understand their responsibilities under legislation.
- Provide clear recommendations and advice to our clients.
- Offer affordable products and loyalty schemes to our clients.
- Adapt our Training packages to suit our clients needs.
- Provide suitable and sufficient Risk Assessments.
Lloyd Smith GIFireE, Tech IOSH, MIFPO
Founder and Managing Director
Our clients have peace of mind in knowing we operate with professional indemnity insurance and public and products liability insurance.
For any enquiries, questions or information on the other services we provide please call: 01635 292444 or complete the following form
The Pheasant, The Ridge, Cold Ash, Berkshire. England. RG18 9HZ
LS Fire Solutions Ltd, Company Number 09663630, VAT Registration No. 236 6100 32